- Outdoor blinds is suitable to be installed outside of a structure or building.
- These outdoor blinds are able to withstand harsher weather elements than indoor
- The roller blinds are available in several variations.
- The Outdoor blind is capable of providing privacy, shading and limited wind
- They are not 100% waterproof, but rather water resistant.
- Outdoor screens can be Crank-operated - they are perfect to reduce heat gain and
glare whilst providing privacy.
- Alternatively they can be motorised with smart obstacle detection option.
Types of fabric
- Soltis 86 and Soltis 92
- Soltis fabrics enable solar protection.
- Both fabrics are weater and UV resistant. They are also 100% recyclable.
- Vertisol Polyscreen 550
- The Vertisol Polyscreen 550 collection is ideal for external blinds.
- Vertisol Polyscreen fabrics maintain natural ventilation, whilst still allowing an
- The Basden collection is certified by most recognised organisations to conform with
enviromentally friendly production methods and are free from harmfull substances so
disposing or recylcing is safe.
- The 3m wide fabrics can be used in both directions and is availalbe in 3 colours.
Black Panther, Darkest Tan and Charcoal Black.