- The Shutter collection is available in a range of different systems, colours and
- Shutters can be adapted to the unique shapes for conservatories and glass roofs.
- Shutters can be fitted to angles, rounds or arched doors and windows.
- The Wooden shutters are for internal usage only.
- Wooden shutters are available in a variety of colours and grain finishes to suit
- The Phoenix Wood also known as Kiri Wood is used in the manufacture of wooden
- This wood is lightweight and strong, it dries easily and has a beautiful grain
finish and does not warp, crack or deform easily.
- Kiri Wood has a natural resistance to wood borer and also easily adapts to a wide
range of temperatures.
- Specially formulated paint was developed for the wooden shutters.
- This allows you to choose from over 1000 different colours in the Plascon range.
- The Aluminium Shutters are available for interior and exterior usage.
- Aluminium Shutters are steam, heat and moisture resistant.
- The aluminium shutters are manufactured to the highest quality and standards with
chip resistant powder coated aluminium.
- The Shutter has a top and bottom bolt locking set that can be used for additional
- Available in anodised silver and white.
- The Hinged Shutter consist of one or more rectangular shutter panels hinged in a
variety of configurations.
- The Bypass Shutter require the use of a top and bottom track, with the option of
recessing the bottom track.
- The Bi-Fold Shutter require the use of a top and bottom track and can be confirgured
for doors and windows.