Glide Panel Blinds
- Panel blinds are ideal for large openings and can create dramatic statements.
- Panel blinds are effective for controlling light and glare and provide protection
from the sun and privacy if so required.
- Panels from 40cm to 120cm glide on an aluminium track.
- They stack one behind the other and can be made up of various fabrics, including
- Panels can be made up by combining different fabrics with the help of wooden
- The range of stacking options are left, right or centre for movement flexibility.
- Headrails are available in 3, 5 or 6 channels.
Vertical Panel Blinds
- Vertical Panel blinds combines the elegance of panels with the practicality of
- The panels of 250mm width are joined vertically using 50mm Basswood slatting and
thereby giving the blind a fresh and very modern look.
- The Vertical Panel blind comes standard with wooden accents on the top and bottom of
- The wooden accents can be selected from the basswood selection or any of the over
1000 colours in the plascon range.
- The design of the blind allows the blind to rotate 180 degrees that is controlled
via wand or cord.
- The cover of the headrail is limited due to the width of the rotating slat.
- Headrails are available in five different colour variations.