- Roller Blinds are low maintenance and easy to take care of and operate.
- They are uncluttered and more economical than curtains.
- Different areas may require different material to compliment and enchance the décor.
- Block-out materials would provide complete privacy and protection from the sun
whilst also assisting with insulation.
- Rollerblinds can be effortllessly operated to the required position with a side
control mechanism or alternatively they can be motorised.
Roller Roman Blinds
- For a classy and gracefull finish for any room the Roman blinds are the perfect
solution for any window covering.
- Roller Roman blinds are very versatile in offering various degrees of sun protection
based on the fabric chosen as well as privacy.
- You can accessorise your Roman blinds with scallops, tassels and coordinated braids
if you wish to compliment your Roman blinds.
Bamboo and Woven wood blinds
- The eco friendly choice, Bamboo and woven-wood for the enviromentally conscience
- Handmade from totally natural materials.
- Bamboo and woven-wood blinds create a calming atmosphere and diffuse light softly
- They are fitted with a standard matching wooden headrail and strong cord controls
thereby enabling ease of use when adjusting the blinds.
- Most of the materials used in Bamboo and woven-wood blinds are obtained from
- Zebra blinds is looped into a headrail and bottom rail leading to the double effect.
- Desigend with a soft horizontal fabric, slats are interspersed with sheer material.
- With slight operation various combinations of fabric positions are possible.
- Zebra blinds can be raised fully by means of the elegant steel operation chain.
- They are however not reccommended for very large openings like french or patio